1. VEGETABLE SAMOSA 4.95 Crisp pastry shell, stuffed with potatoes and peas. 2. VEGETABLE PAKORA 5.95 Assorted vegetables and cottage cheese fritters. 3. PANEER PAKORA 8.95 Cottage cheese fritters 4. ONION BHAJIA 5.95 Onion fritters (delicacy of Bombay). 5. CHINNAR CUT-MIRCHI 5.95 Cut & stuffed long chilies’ with spices, dipped in chickpea flour & deep fried. 6. VEGETARIAN PLATTER 7.95 Combination of veg. samosa, veg. pakora, and paneer pakora. 7. LASOONI GOBHI 7.95 Stir fried florets of cauliflower sautéed with garlic, ginger & sesame sauce. 8. PANEER TIKKA 10.95 Cubes of cottage cheese, marinated in yogurt & spices broiled in tandoor. 9. CHILLI PANEER DRY 9.95 Cottage Cheese cooked in chinese spices. 10. MEDU VADA 5.95 Black lentil dumpling served with sambar and coconut chutney on the side. 11. EGG BHURJI 6.95 Scrambled eggs with green peppers, onions and tomatoes with spices. 12. CHICKEN 65 10.95 Chicken mixed with yogurt, corn flour, soya sauce and deep fried in kadai. 13. RESHMI KABAB 8.95 Mildly spiced ground chicken, skewered & grilled in clay oven. 14. MALAI KABAB 8.95 Chicken breast marinated in cream cheese with ginger and spices, broiled in Tandoor. 15. GARLIC SHRIMP 9.95 Garlic flavored sautéed shrimps.
SOUPS AND SALADS
16. MULLIGATAWNY SOUP 5.95 Traditional soup made with lentil and vegetables. 17. GREEN SALAD 4.95CLAY OVEN (TANDOORI) SPECIALITIES
18. FISH TIKKA 18.95 Cubes of fresh salmon / talapia marinated & grilled to perfection in tandoor. 19. TANDOORI SHRIMP 19.95 Jumbo shrimps marinated in yogurt and spices broiled in tandoor. 20. TANDOORI SEAFOOD PLATTER 23.95 Combination of fish tikka, tandoori shrimp and scallops.
CHICKEN AND LAMB
21. TANDOORI CHICKEN 12.95 Chicken marinated in yogurt and spices, broiled in tandoor. 22. CHICKEN TIKKA 14.95 Boneless cubes of chicken breast, marinated in yogurt & spices broiled in tandoor. 23. TANGRI KABAB 14.95 Chicken drum sticks marinated in sour cream and spices broiled in tandoor. 24. SEEKH KABAB 15.95 Ground lamb seasoned with herbs and spices grilled on skewers. 25. LAMB CHOP 22.95 Lamb chops marinated with ginger and aromatic spices, grilled over clay oven. 26. TANDOORI MIXED GRILL 19.95 Combination of tandoori mixed chicken tikka, seekh kabob and shrimp.
27. CHICKEN CURRY 13.95 Chicken cooked in freshly ground spices and light gravy. 28. CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA 14.95 Chicken barbequed in clay oven cooked in mild tomatoes & creamy sauce. 29. BUTTER CHICKEN 15.95 Shredded chicken tikka from the clay oven tossed in butter, cultured yogurt & served in creamy red sauce. 30. CHICKEN KORMA 14.95 Boneless pieces of chicken cooked in almond and cashew-nut sauce. 31. CHICKEN VINDALU 14.95 Goan style hot and sour chicken curry with potatoes. 32. CHILLY CHICKEN 14.95 Hot and sour chicken sautéed with green peppers, onions and herbs. 33. CHICKEN KALIMIRCHI 15.95 Tangy chicken cooked with freshly grounded black peppers. 34. CHICKEN SAAG 14.95 Boneless pieces of chicken cooked with fresh spinach, herbs & spices. 35. CHICKEN JALFREZI 14.95 Boneless pieces of chicken flavored with fresh peppers, tomatoes, onion & spices. 36. MANGO CHICKEN 15.95 Boneless pieces of chicken cooked in fresh mango pulp & traditional spices. 37. GINGER CHICKEN 15.95 Boneless pieces of chicken cooked with ginger garlic sauce pulp & traditional spices. 38. CHICKEN BHUNA (CHEF SPECIAL) 15.95
39. LAMB ROGAN JOSH 15.95 Boneless juicy pieces of Lamb cooked in traditional curry sauce. 40. LAMB TIKKA MASALA 15.95 Tender pieces of lamb cooked in tomato and creamy sauce. 41. LAMB KORMA 16.95 Cubes of lamb cooked in almonds, and cashewnut sauce. 42. KADAI LAMB 15.95 Tender Pieces of lamb cooked with green peppers, ginger, garlic & spice. 43. LAMB VINDALU 15.95 Goan style hot and sour lamb curry with potatoes. 44. LAMB SAAG 15.95 Tender pieces of lamb cooked with fresh spinach, herbs and spices. 45. MANGO LAMB 16.95 Tender pieces of lamb cooked with mango pulp and traditional spices. 46. LAMB BHUNA (CHEF SPECIAL) 17.95
SEA FOOD SPECIALITIES
47. GOA FISH CURRY 18.95 Fish curry made with freshly ground coconut and an array of goan spices. 48. SHRIMP TIKKA MASALA 20.95 Shrimp cooked in tomatoes and creamy sauce. 49. SHRIMP KORMA 19.95 Shrimp cooked in almond and cashew nut sauce. 50. SHRIMP SAAG 19.95 Shrimp cooked with fresh spinach, herbs, and spices. 51. SHRIMP JALFREZI 19.95 Shrimp sautéed with green peppers, onions and tomatoes. 52. SHRIMP VINDALU 19.95 Goan style hot and sour shrimp curry with potatoes. 53. CRAB BHUNA 21.95 Fresh crab lumps sautéed with ginger, garlic, onions and spices.
54. ALOO GOBHI 11.95 Cauliflower and potatoes mildly spiced and traditionally cooked. 55. BHINDI MASALA 11.95 Fresh okra sautéed with onion, tomatoes and spices. 56. BAINGAN BHARTHA 11.95 Grilled egg-plant mashed and cooked with onions, tomatoes, green peas and spices. 57. MUTTER PANEER 12.95 Fresh garden peas with homemade cottage cheese cooked with spices in mild sauce. 58. PALAK PANEER 11.95 Homemade cottage cheese cooked with fresh spinach and spices. 59. CHANNA MASALA 11.95 Chick-peas cooked over sautéed with spices and tomatoes. 60. KADAI PANEER 13.95 Homemade cottage cheese satuéed with onions, green peppers & tomatoes. 61. PANEER TIKKA MASALA 13.95 Homemade cottage cheese cooked in tomatoes and creamy sauce. 62. PANEER MAKHANI 13.95 Home-made cottage cheese cubes tossed in butter, cultured yogurt & creamy red sauce. 63. NAVRATAN KORMA 12.95 Assorted vegetables cooked in mild creamy sauce, sprinkled with dry nuts. 64. VEGETABLE JALFREZI 11.95 Combination of vegetables sautéed with mild spices. 65. MALAI KOFTA 12.95 Cottage cheese & vegetables croquette simmered in a mild creamy sauce. 66. HARA BHARA KOFTA 13.95 Exotic combination of spinach and cottage cheese dumplings cooked with Indian spices in a creamy onion-tomato sauce. 67. METHI MALAI MUTTER 12.95 Green peas cooked in rich onion-cashew nut creamy sauce flavored with fenugreek leaves. 68. DAL MAKHNI 10.95 Lentils sautéed with tomatoes, ginger, garlic, & herbs cooked over slow fire. 69. DAL TADKA 10.95 Yellow lentils with onions, ginger, garlic, tomatoes & herbs cooked over slow fire.
70. VEGETABLE BIRYANI 11.95 Basmati rice cooked with mixed vegetables flavored with saffron & nuts. 71. CHICKEN BIRYANI 13.95 Basmati rice cooked with pieces of chicken, herbs, spices, saffron & nuts. 72. LAMB BIRYANI. 15.95 Basmati rice cooked with pieces of lamb, herbs, spices, saffron & nuts. 73. SHRIMP BIRYANI 18.95 Basmati rice cooked with layers of shrimps flavored with saffron & nuts.
SOUTH INDIAN SPECIALITIES DOSA & UTTAPAM
Dosa : a thin savory rice and lentil crepe served with fresh coconut/tomato chutneys and sambar (lentil dipping soup) Uttapam : a rice and lentil pancake served with fresh coconut/tomato chutneys and sambar (lentil dipping soup) 74. PLAIN DOSA 8.95 Thin rice and lentil crepe. 75. MASALA DOSA 9.95 Dosa filled with mashed potatoes, onions, mustard, turmeric & cashew nuts. 76. MYSORE PLAIN DOSA 9.95 Crepe spread with spicy chutney. 78. MYSORE MASALA DOSA 10.95 Potatoes, onions and spicy chutney wrapped in a crepe. 79. RAVA DOSA 8.95 Crepe made from semolina, sprinkled cumin seeds. 80. RAVA MASALA DOSA 9.95 Spiced potatoes and onions wrapped in a crepe made from semolina, cumin seeds. 81. SPINACH AND CHEESE DOSA 10.95 Thin Rice crepes smeared with spinach and cheese. 82. PLAIN UTTAPAM 8.95 Rice and Lentil Pancakes. 83. VEGETABLE UTTAPAM 9.95 Rice & Lentil pancakes with tomatoes, carrots, cilantro & onion toppings
84. CHINESE FRIED RICE 11.95 Chinese styled vegetable rice dish, cooked with mixed vegetables & scallions. (Chicken: 13.95) 85. CHILLI PANEER 12.95 Cottage cheese cooked in Chinese sauce. 86. HAKKA NOODLES 12.95 Indian style noodle dish stir fried with mixed vegetables. 87. CHILLI GARLIC NOODLES 12.95 Indian style noodle dish stir fried in chilli garlic sauce with mixed vegetables. 88. BABY CORN MANCHURIAN 12.95 Baby corn fritters with corn flour, cooked in spicy manchurian sauce. 89. GOBI MANCHURIAN 12.95 Cauliflower fritters with corn flour, cooked in spicy manchurian sauce. 90. VEGETABLE MANCHURIAN 12.95 Vegetable fritters with corn flour, cooked in spicy manchurian sauce. 91. CHICKEN MANCHURIAN 13.95 Chicken Fritters with corn flour, cooked in spicy manchurian sauce.
FRESHLY BAKED TANDOORI BREADS
92. ROTI (Whole wheat bread) 2.50 93. PARATHA (whole wheat multi layered bread) PLAIN PARATHA 2.95 ALOO PARATHA (potatoes) 3.95 PUDINA PARATHA (mint) 3.95 94. NAAN (traditional white flour bread) PLAIN NAAN 2.95 ONION KULCHA 3.95 GARLIC NAAN 3.95 PESHAWARI NAAN (nuts & raisins) 3.95 ALOO NAAN (potatoes) 3.95 95. POORI 3.95 Puffy and fluffy deep fried bread
96. RAITA Whipped spiced yogurt with grated cucumber and carrots 3.50 97. MANGO CHUTNEY (sliced mango relish) 2.50 98. ACHAR (indian mixed pickle) 2.50
99. KHEER 3.95 Rice pudding garnished with almonds and ground pistachios. 100. GULAB JAMUN 3.95 Homemade soft cheese balls dipped in honey syrup, served warm. 101. RASMALAI 5.95 Homemade cheese patties simmered in milk, flavored with pistachios and rose water. 102. KULFI 4.95 Homemade traditional ice cream, choice of pistachios or mango.
103. SOFT DRINK 1.95 104. TEA/ICE TEA 1.95 105. MASALA CHAI (indian tea made with cinnamon & cardamom) 2.95 106. MANGO JUICE 3.95 107. LASSI SWEET/SALT (a refreshing homemade yogurt drink) 3.95 108. MANGO LASSI (a refreshing homemade mango yogurt drink) 3.95 109. PERRIER WATER 3.95